jeudi 21 avril 2011

The Beach House

Today I’m taking you to the village of AULT where my beach house is! This is a really beautiful place that you should visit!



My beach house, the best place to relax, think of something else. Just look at the sea and all your problems go away. I never actually said I love this house to my parents, it's true that I do not go often, but it’s one of my favorite places. I don’t really have any friends there .But I spent the best moments of my life!

First of all getting up in the morning and see this landscape, I don't think that  somebody could resist? This cliffs are really beautiful! Take your breakfast outside in the sun, spend the day lying on the beach, and even if the water is warm bathe! It actually only happiness, except that it is not a sandy beach but a pebble beach, it may be that bothers me.
Boating, marine animals and you can see seals, there are many in our region, That’s something wonderful, right?

But my best memories were last summer, I had invited a dozen of my friends, we spent a week ,may be the coolest that we never had! We really enjoyed thoroughly the beach, barbecue and sun! And the sun is rare in northern France.


 
I love to walk in the surrounding villages, and especially that of St Valerie sur Somme. It's a really beautiful place! there is a walk along the harbor where you can see the Bay of Somme is a magical place.

You can do a lot of sports there, kite surfing, windsurfing, canoeing or even aviation (my brother is about to learn to fly an airplane). So the bike rides are great too (even if I don’t like the bike!)




That is not an article about a country or city I visited, but over a region of France which is worth visiting as it is beautiful! Ault Rocks! :) Friends of Nature: This is the place to be!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire